Monday, October 29, 2012

MPS FREEBIE - 50 % OFF SALE AND NEW "CHRISTMAS SNOW ANGEL"

"CHRISTMAS SNOW ANGEL"
Happy Tuesday Freebie Day a day early this week! I thought those of you on the East Coast might like to get your freebie early in case your power and internet were off over the next couple of days. My prayers and thoughts are with you that you and your families are safe.

I am also having a 50% OFF SALE NOW THRU WED OCTOBER 31ST AT NOON PST at my Etsy shop, NO CODES NEEDED, I will refund your account after your purchase is completed.

Also, here is my NEW "CHRISTMAS SNOW ANGEL" she is NOW AVAILABLE I hope you like her:)

Hugs,

Michelle

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Michelle! very nice artword!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the Snow Angel!! Thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie. What a good idea to provide it early so those that are without power can still get it. My thoughts are with those people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas Snow Angel is stunning! I do think she needs a gorgeous name like most of your others have. Thanks so much for the wonderful sentiment. This is definately something that we should do more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchas gracias, Michelle, por el regalo, el Angel es precioso con la nieve de estrellas.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete